Better for resident and healthcare providers
By addressing some of the most pressing challenges facing our healthcare delivery system today, the Vios Monitoring System (VMS) helps doctors and clinicians to provide better resident care.
The Vios Monitoring System (VMS) is a wireless, FDA-cleared, internet of things (IoT) resident monitoring solution designed to improve resident outcomes and reduce costs. The VMS enables clinicians to continuously monitor a resident’s 7-lead ECG, heart rate, respiratory rate, pulse rate, SpO2 and posture. It also accommodates the manual entry and input of blood pressure and body temperature data. Healthcare facilities are able to leverage their existing IT infrastructures and deploy the solution throughout their various care settings.
Short-term acute care hospitals
The Vios Monitoring System enhances the quality of resident care and operations for short-term acute care hospitals. Its flexibility and adaptability allow for the monitoring of residents who might traditionally go unmonitored.
- Reduces unanticipated resident transfers to higher acuity settings.
- “Flex capacity” to re-allocate beds and still provide resident monitoring.
- Supports the transfer of residents to lower acuity/lower-cost settings.
- Expands your resident monitoring capability while lessening staff burden.
- Often deployable to a resident’s home.
- Uses existing IT infrastructure and WiFi.
Post-acute care facilities
The Vios Monitoring System enables post-acute healthcare facilities to provide robust resident care at a lower cost than traditional monitoring options.
- Easily monitor residents who typically go without monitoring.
- Prevent unnecessary hospital readmissions.
- Brought to the resident’s bedside, rather than moving the resident to a monitoring location.
- Remote Monitoring Services addresses challenges with monitoring staff size or availability.
- Easily isolate residents or reassign bed placements to meet situational needs.
- Uses existing IT infrastructure and Wi-Fi.